
One day while I was at a laundry mat washing clothes, I noticed this couple sitting together chatting. When I was done loading the laundry I decided to go sit down by them. I turned to her while I was sitting and started chatting with her. It ended with me giving her my phone number and she hers. AND she had verison so free texting! We decided to go to a movie as couples and from then on we hit it off. She has been a great friend for me out here all by my lonesome. And here is a blurry picture of her (Was taken with my phone).
That's awesome ~ having friends is always a good thing. Glad you found someone to hang with!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, I'm so glad you found a good friend. It always makes being away from family easier. Nothing like it. Oh, and I loved the picture of Louie asleep. That was so funny. I wish I'd known about the blog page earlier. I just can't wait for you to move closer. Sharon
ReplyDelete