Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Make-up


Ive been really into makeup lately and Eyeliner has been my biggest thing. Been trying alot of fun stuff. And I would like to say all you woman out there should experiment too! Its really fun and it teachs you what you like, and what makes you feel the most beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm that talented! I need a personal make up assistant (and a hair assistant too for that matter) to help get me ready in the morning. Um. . . maybe when I'm rich. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like eyeliner, but I am NOT great at applying it. Your eye looks great. I would LOVE to see the WHOLE face...we miss your smiles! I am glad to read that you found a great friend, too. Good for you! It is so nice when you can find someone who bonds with you...it helps being away. Do you all know what the plans are, yet?

    ReplyDelete